How to Apply Nail Polish
Nail polish provides a dazzling and adorable look to your hands but getting them right the first time is a difficult task. If you want to achieve those nails in miami look, you will want to follow these guidelines. Generally, most people consider it as couple of quick strokes and end up into great mess. Polishing nails like a professional takes a lot of practice and perfect technique to get a perfect look. One should start with light colors in the beginning so that it may not end up to a streaky finish. Initially, foolproof colors should be used and one should consider darker colors after gaining confidence. This article will discuss some important tips for polishing your nails in a perfect manner.
• The process starts from preparing your nails with cotton dipped in good quality nail polish remover and get rid any signs of previous coating of nail polish. You need to cut your nails to the desired length and use nail file for smoothing rough edges and points on your nail.
• It is important to save your nails form staining by applying clear base coat before using nail polish. Place your hand on a counter top to avoid unwanted movement and now start with the smallest finger nail and move to the thumb thereafter.
• Make sure that the nail polish is thoroughly mixed, so roll the bottle of nail polish in between hands. Shaking nail polish may produce bubbles of air that are visible after applying polish to your nails.
• Try to wipe only single side of your brush by tilting the bottle and avoid excessive polish over the brush. Now apply single color stripe right from tip to the cuticle of your nail. Repeat the same process along both stripe sides and it will limit color from dripping off the finger. The same process need to be repeated with another coat which helps in smoothening the previous coating.
• Clear top coats provide a protective layer for nail polish and prevents chipping of your nail polish. It’s best to apply a protective layer of clear top coat for prolonged results after every nail polishing.
• Last step involves getting rid of any specks of nail polish from your skin and you can use any stick with cotton top dipped in nail polish remover for this process. Make sure that nails are dried properly before doing anything with your hands.
The last tip for you is to start practicing with a new nail polish for best results. After all, your nails add glamour and elegance to your overall appearance.